Seasonal newsletter of
The MyNotary Network
||Suite E7.3, Joseph.s Well
Leeds LS3 1AB
Tel: 0113 380 4862
Mob:0771 560 8747
Out of hours: 01756 710 237
|I have worked as a Notary Public since 1993; I now work as a full time Notary Public. This enables me more easily to react without delay to the often urgent nature of Notarial business.
When appropriate I will work outside usual office hours including weekends. I will see clients either at my office (which has a large free car park), or at their own office or home.
A Notary Public is an officer of the law whose public office and duty it is to draw, attest, or certify under his seal of office, for use anywhere in the world, deeds and other documentation.
A Notary Public authenticates documents making them acceptable to judicial or other public authorities in the country they are to be used and administers oaths and declarations for use in proceedings in England and elsewhere.
The principal function of a Notary Public is to substantiate evidence of human activities. Some functions are listed below:
• attest to the execution and signature of documents
• authenticate the execution of documents
• authenticate the contents of documents; administer oaths and declarations
• present bills of exchange for acceptance and payment; attend upon the drawing of bonds
• draft deeds, agreements and Wills for use in Britain, the Commonwealth and foreign countries
• make and verify the making of translations from foreign languages into English and vice versa
• take evidence in England and Wales as a commissioner for foreign courts
For more information please see Atkinson Notary